REMOTE SOCCER SUMMER WORKOUT PROGRAM – SESSION #2
Remote Workouts “The Vikings Way”
- Get your heart pumping, get your feet moving, and challenge yourself to learn something new.
- Don’t be shy about struggling with the activities because nobody is judging you. Failing is how we learn, and everyone is focusing on their own development.
- You always have permission to stop and have a water break if you need it.
Who: S.F. Vikings Club players
What: Isolated technical training, strength & conditioning via Zoom
Where: At home – either in the house or backyard (preferred)
When: 4-week program starting Monday, July 27
- Ages 11 and up – Monday and Wednesday 5:00 to 5:45 pm
- Ages 10 and younger – Tuesday and Thursday 5:00 to 5:45 pm
Cost: FREE to Vikings members
Registration: read the terms of agreement below and click on “register”. Once the registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom link and details.
By registering below, you agree that your son/daughter will:
- Log in early! This gives them the chance to identify any technical problems and to engage with the coaches. (we suggest 5 minutes)
- Close emails and other distractions. Try their best to avoid distractions so that they can get the most out of the session.
- Use their webcam. The webcam should be kept on as much as possible. This will help the coaches put a face to their voice and chat messages and to give them feedback.
- Participate! The more effort and focus your son/daughter give, the more they will get out of the session. They shouldn’t worry about failing or making mistakes, they should keep trying and go at their own pace.
- Virtually “put their hand up” for ANY issues. Your son/daughter will tell the lead coach, as soon as possible, if the directions are unclear or if they are having technical issues.
- Maintain you focus. We will keep your son/daughter active during each session. There will be water and rest breaks so be sure to stay engaged.
Here’s What Your Child Will Need:
- Training Apparel
- Soccer Ball
- 4 Cones/Markers (shoes and balled up socks can be used as markers)