To All Vikings League and Vikings Club Microsoccer Participants:
The San Francisco Vikings Club is continuing the program within the Vikings League and Vikings Club Microsoccer programs, to meet the need for age-appropriate player instruction for those children whose parents are not able to coach, or don’t want a parent coach.
The Vikings Club Academy Program will provide a paid coach who will instruct the children at practices and every game for the fall season.
The coach will be an already licensed and qualified coach that is then selected, screened and trained by the Vikings Club coaching director, Jeff Wilson, in age-appropriate practices and developmental objectives. The coach will be drawn from a pool of 25+ Vikings Club Travel and Upper House team coaches. Jeff Wilson will also oversee the coach throughout the league season.
The team will be supported by the Vikings Club Academy Program Director who will provide additional advice and answer your questions throughout the season.
The Vikings Club office will provide additional registration and other administrative support.
The fee is a flat team fee, that includes registration and coaching tuition and office support.
If a player needs a uniform, it is not included in the fee.
The fall fee for Viking league teams is $4,000. The roster size can be 12-14 players. This means the fee is about $307 per player
The team fall fee for the microsoccer teams is $2,500. The roster size can be 10-14 players. This is about $190 per player.
Please contact me if you have any interest in this program or with any questions you may have.
What is provided when your team is a Vikings Club Academy team:
- An already licensed and qualified coach, who is then selected, screened and trained by the Vikings Club coaching director, Jeff Wilson, in age-appropriate practices and developmental objectives.
- The coach will train your Vikings League team at 12 practices and all games; and Vikings Club Microsoccer teams at 8 practices and all games.
- The coach will accommodate your practice schedule.
- Pay all Vikings League and Vikings Club Microsoccer registration fees.
- A Vikings Club Academy Program Director who will support and advise your team throughout the league season.
- The Vikings Club office will provide administrative support for player and team registration.